Library is the backbone of academic and research activities. Institutions’ learning centre is designed with modern collection of knowledge resources and innovative information services fill an essential role for students, faculty and the surrounding community in their intellectual permits.
The institute has fully air conditioned library with well stocked books in the areas of management and computers. Library follows the open access system, it facilitates the users to browse and pick up the documents of their choice without any hindrance. By making accessible a rich collection of print and non-print, primary and secondary material in various disciplines, the library supports the academic as well as research needs of the students and the faculty.
Key Library Resources and Facilities:-
• Internet: Wi-Fi Library. Students can use their own laptops.
• Reference Service: Ready help and guidance is provided to all the users searching for any book or other reference material within the library.
• The Library houses a rich collection of text and reference books, journals, magazines, audio/videos, CD-ROMs, research reports, online journals, databases, e-books, case studies, and data analysis software, etc. in all disciplines.
• Xerox Facility: For the convenience of the students and the faculty, the library has Xerox facility.
• Motivate Students/Teachers to Read Existing and New Arrivals:
A department wise ‘new arrival list` of newly acquired books is prepared and sent to each department.