To develop as centre of excellence in pharmacy education where leaders in pharmacy practice, teaching and public sector are nurtured and developed to serve for mankind.
To impart profound pharmaceutical knowledge through quality research and training programs to cater the needs of healthcare sector and diverse communities thereby facilitating the development of socially responsible pharmacists.
Programme Educational Objectives
- Educating pharmacy students through innovative, practical oriented teaching methods to facilitate their overall professional development.
- Promoting students and faculty members for conducting basic and applied research and scholarly activities.
- Foster an entrepreneurial spirit amalgamated with team work, leadership qualities and multidisciplinary approach.
- Contributing to society through healthcare awareness programs.
- To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skill and awareness to current trends by engaging in lifelong learning to enhance skills within and across disciplines to compete globally.